Chinese Association of Automation’s technical committees, working committees, editorial committees of scientific journals, and provincial and municipal Associations of Automation.
The units that seriously implement the charter of the Chinese Association of Automation, with sound institutions, united leadership team, and adhere to the principle of democratic, and are well received by the community, and meet the following conditions:
1. The units adhere to the scientific outlook on development, have new ideas and measures in the scope of its discipline or responsibilities, and are able to work creatively and creatively, and have made remarkable achievements in the service of social and economic development;
2. The units often conduct academic activities and hold influential academic research and exchange activities at least once every two years at home and abroad, and play important roles in promoting the development of automation disciplines;
3. The units democratically organize associations, convene work meetings and complete re-election work according to regulations, and assist CAA to develop new members (individual members or corporate members);
4. The units actively participate in meetings and the event organized by CAA, and achieve outstanding results in serving members and conducting science popularization activities.
5. The units strengthen its own construction, made outstanding contributions in other work of CAA, and are commended by local government or science associations.