Purpose: Chinese Association of Automation Young Female Scientists Award is established to encourage young scholars in the field of automation, information and intelligent science to make important contributions and outstanding achievements in science, technology or social services, and to promote social progress and the growth of young talents.
The number of award-winning people per session does not exceed five.
Ⅰ.Scope and conditions of selection
1. Candidates that have devotion to the motherland, and have the scientific spirit of “dedication, innovation, truth-seeking, and cooperation” and the scientific style of “strictly self-cultivation and strict self-discipline”;
2. Candidates that have outstanding achievements and important contributions in scientific research, technical inventions or social services in the field of automation disciplines;
3. Member of Chinese Association of Automation under 40 years old (including 45 years old, born on or after January 1, 1975);
4. Personnel that has a doctoral degree, or a deputy senior title (including) and above, or who makes outstanding contributions.
Ⅱ. Recommended channels and recommended places
1. Member units, branches, provincial associations of automation, and popular science education bases of the Association can recommend one candidate in this discipline;
2. Three council members of the Association may jointly recommend one candidate in this discipline.